MUSIC AND ART 2021 FROM THE 6/12 september
HOW TO APPLY
Enrolment Fee €150,00
The Enrolment Fee must be paid by Bank transfer by 30 April 2019. Applications sent after the deadline will be accepted subject to places being available at the time of posting.
Under the heading “Reason for Bank transfer” please write “Enrolment Fee – MUSIC & ART 2019”.
PLEASE SEE THE TABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL COURSE FEES. LISTENER’S FEE € 100,00
- The Courses of MUSIC & ART are open to all students, Italians and non-Italians alike, as either full participants or as listeners.
- Lessons will be held every day, in the morning and in the afternoon.
- All students will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
- Piano students will be able to practise every day, but these times must be compatible with lesson schedules and must be agreed with the tutors.
- The students chosen to give concerts during the Summer School will receive no prizes, rights or fees.
- The Enrolment Fee, as distinct from the Attendance Fee, is valid for one or more Courses and must be paid (including bank transfer costs) to UBI BANCA, Current Account Number: IBAN IT33 K 03111 69201 0000 0000 3525 registered to Musical Institute “N. Vaccaj “- Via del Mattatoio 27,62029 TOLENTINO (MC) QUOTE OF PARTICIPATION:
MARIO PUERINI € 350,00
Clarinet & Ensemble Music
MARIA TERESA STRAPPATI € 250,00
PIERO PIETRANI € 350,00
Trumpet € 350,00
Diaphragmatic respiration € 100,00 (€50,00 for those enrolled on another course)
Chamber Music & Musicology € 100,00 (€50,00 per head for groups of 4 or more members and ALBERTO SANNA, Violin for those enrolled on another course)
Marino Capulli, Violin
Margherita Di Giovanni, Viola
Elizabeth Elliott, Cello
MARCO SCINTI ROGER € 350,00
LUCA MENGONI € 350,00
MAURO NAVARRI € 350,00
ASSUNTINA GIORGIO € 550,00
SIMONE CARTUCCIA € 550,00
Piano & Piano for Four Hands
LICIO CERNETTI € 550,00
NADIA BELLELLI € 200,00
TIZIANA MUZI € 250,00
TONINO MONACHESI € 250,00
Drums and Percussion
ANDREA RABUINI € 200,00
Italian Language & Culture
LEONARDO CATUCCI € 550,00
- In case of cancellation, which must be notified as soon as possible, the Enrolment Fee will not be refunded.
- The Attendance Fee must be paid in full to the Secretary of the Institute on the first day of the Summer School, regardless of the actual attendance. The Attendance Fee of a second course will qualify for a 30% discount.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel any course, giving immediate notice, if the number of applications is insufficient. In this case, the Enrolment Fee will be reimbursed in full.
- The Institute declines any responsibility and/or charges for any personal possessions left unattended on its premises or in the hotel rooms, or for any other circumstances which may arise.
- If anybody wishes to accompany a student and would like to stay in the same hotel, he/she will have to pay the same Enrolment Fee as the student.
- The cost of any damage caused by negligence or carelessness with regard to the pianos, equipment or other materials of the Institute, must be reimbursed.
- Enrolment Forms for students under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- The signing of the Enrolment Form implies acceptance of the Rules.
N.B. In case of disagreement on the interpretation of the translation, the Italian text will take precedence.
For further information: U.S.A. email@example.com
MUSIC AND ART